• Samsung S8 • Nexus 5 • Galaxy A3 • Motorola X Play • Motorola G • Xperia X • Huawei P9 lite • Samsung galaxy A5 • Sony Xperia X Compact • Samsung Galaxy S5
This is only the list of devices that have been compatibility tested at the release of the App. Most of Android phones with Bluetooth 4.0 and above should be compatible.
• iPhone 5 • iPhone 5c • iPhone 5s • iPhone 6 • iPhone 6 Plus • iPhone 7 • iPod Touch
Why won't the app pair with my device?
• First ensure that your devices are not already connected to another phone.
• If your devices have been connected with another phone, you must switch them OFF and then ON to be able to connect them to a new phone. Be sure the phone used previously is not connected (close the app).
• Be sure your phone is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 and above, and be sure your Bluetooth is activated on the phone.
• While switching ON the packs, fast blinking indicates that the packs are available for a new connection. Pairing mode is only available for 1min. If you miss this timeframe, switch the devices OFF and ON once more to proceed to pairing.
Is there Auto reconnection to your phone
• Yes the phone should reconnect automatically to your devices when you switch them ON if they have been previously paired.
• Be sure that Bluetooth is ON on the phone, and the App is active on the phone.
• It may takes few seconds to reestablish the connection.
• If no reconnection is possible, please delete products on the app and make a new pairing.
Can I reset my packs?
• Yes continuously pushing the button on the battery pack for about 15s should reset. The LED of the battery pack will flash briefly after releasing the button.
Can I upgrade the firmware of the battery pack?
• Go on Therm-ic Heat Control app, connect your devices and go click on icon on the 3rd main page of the app. You will have access to the “upgrade firmware” option.
• If an upgrade is available, be sure your pack is half charged and don’t touch anything while updating your devices, either on the app or the battery pack. If the battery is not half charged a message will appear prompting you to recharge before continuing with the upgrade on your mobile phone. This to prevent potential problems during upgrades.
• Be sure you have mobile data or wifi access during this upgrade, the app will access update files during the upgrading process.
• Note that usage of data may incur extra charges from your phone data service supplier. Therm-ic is not liable for any additional charges incurred.
Is the Bluetooth connection discharging the battery?
• The Bluetooth connection consumes only a small amount of power. If the Heat is in pause mode via the app, you can keep the battery packs ON and connected to your phone. This won’t impact the heating time of the pack.
What precautions should I take on an airplane?
• Be sure to disconnect the battery from the socks or insoles. Keep always the Devices OFF during transportation
Is the app compatible with all Therm-ic heat products?
• The Therm-ic Heat Control app is compatible with all Bluetooth products in the Therm-ic Powered Heat range.
I can’t Upgrade / Download the app on my Phone
• Please check that your phone is compatible with the App. Please check the following List of mobile devices known to be compatible with the Therm-ic Heat control app
• Check that you are connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data. Try to download the app or close the app and try to upgrade it.
• Be sure your phone is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 and above.
Will I be notified of updates to the Therm-ic Heat Control app?
• Yes you will be notified of new updates available on your phone. Please check also the Google Play store and the App Store from time to time for new releases.
How many products can I connect to the Therm-ic Heat Control App?
• This is related to the phone you have, some allow for up to 8 connections, and others fewer.
How to close the App?
• You must close the App on the phone to end the connection with your products. When the app is in the background the connection is still active, as are eco and motion control modes.
Is the App still active when screen is OFF?
• All Therm-ic Heat Control features will run in the background, as long as the app remains running on the phone.
Out of range disconnection/reconnection
• If your battery packs are ON and are already paired with your phone, and if the App is active: As soon as you come within Bluetooth range, reconnection is automatically re-established.
Where the Therm-ic Heat Control App be found?
• The app is only available as a free download from the App Store or Google Play
How do I contact Therm-ic Heat Control support?
• Send an email to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can the heat mode be set manually on a Bluetooth battery pack?
• Bluetooth battery packs will still function without the app, but you will have access to fewer heating modes.
• Please note that the heat level status on the app will update when adjusting the heat setting manually, by using the switch on the battery packs.
Do I have a battery status display on the App?
• The battery voltage level is displayed on the App with the battery icon, giving the user an indication of battery status. Note that the battery display status accuracy and battery performance is impacted by very low temperatures.
Can anyone using the Therm-ic Heat Control App connect to my devices?
• Your devices are only available for a new connection when you first switch them ON and only for a period of 1min. During this time, prior to connection, the LEDs will flash red.
• When the pack is connected to the Therm-ic Heat Control App on your phone:
1/Closing the app will cause the LEDs to flash red, indicating that the connection has been lost, but that the battery pack remains unavailable for connection with another phone. The battery packs need to switched OFF and then ON to become available for a new pairing.
2/Moving the phone out of range of the battery packs will cause the LEDs to flash red, indicating that the connection has been lost, but that the battery packs remain unavailable for connection with another phone. The battery packs needs to switched OFF and the ON again to become available for a new pairing.
• This prevents other users from connecting to your product.
How to remove a product from the App?
• Select the device you want to remove on the App and go to EDIT. Then push “DELETE” and confirm.
Can I immerse my battery packs into water?
• No, battery packs are designed to be water resistant, but are not waterproof (no IPX4 protection rating).